New resources for online content creators seem to be popping up on a daily basis but in order to save you time, I’m going to provide for you some proven and solid resources for your content creation.
Graphics and Images
- Unsplash – a really cool place to find unqiue and free images.
- Gratisography – a wonderful resource to find high resolution images – also free.
- Pablo – great for having access to 50,000+ images, text overlay and good design features.
- Pixlr – a pretty cool photo site that lets you upload a photo and make adjustment to it.
Story Ideas for Video Creation
- Monologue Blogger (Shameless Plug) – create videos from any one of our thousands of free monologue stories. Here’s a look at what some of our creators are making.
- Feedly – great for subscribing to RSS feeds as a way to have an overview from some of your favorite sites. This is good for saving you time to scan through content for a numerous amount of reasons.
- Storify – a content creation platform geared towards covering events by curating posts from all over the internet
- Trello – a really cool platform that lets you have a visual schedule calendar of the content you plan on publishing.
- Hemingway Editor – helps to identify poor grammar and provides fixed feedback.
- Audacity – a free and easy to use audio track timeline to help improve the sound for your videos.