Today, I’m giving you 5 major actor marketing reminders from 19 pieces of content on blogging, influencer marketing, content marketing, social media marketing and personal branding.
Not enough can ever be said about owning your own personal brand. The articles below will help you develop your own internal insight so you can form your external brand. It’s necessary to determine your own personal core values as an artist and express them fully.
- 14 Tips: Develop Your Personal Brand Vision
- Why You Need To Build Your Own Creative Platform
- Your Actor Website Is Your Media Company
- 3 Ways Actors Can Build Their Personal Brand
There is much opportunity these days for actors that are becoming influencers. In these articles I give you tips and guidelines on helping you get a clearer understanding of what an influencer actually is and does and how you can incorporate yourself into that timeline if you so desire.
- Influencer Marketing: Next Big Thing For Actors
- 5 Principles of Influence Marketing for Actors
- 15 Rules Actors Can Follow To Become An Influencer
It’s mandatory to create content if you are to consider yourself a content creator. It goes without saying but in these articles I am happy to share with you some really helpful information to keep you on the right road when it comes to developing your own content marketing agenda.
- 5 Red Bull Tips: Content Marketing Actor
- 7 Content Marketing Tips for Actors
- Actors: Amplify Your Content Strategy
- How Actors Can Diversify Their Content Strategy
- H2H Marketing In The Actor’s Arena
Blogging is a powerful way for you to develop strong roots for your content building. Having a blog as part of your website is a smart way for you to grow your own audience and develop heightened awareness of the creative work that you put out.
- Why Actors Should Be Blogging
- 4 Simple Steps Actors Can Set Up Their Own Website
- You Need To Build Your Own Creative Platform
Social Media Marketing
Social Media is one of the most essential marketing aspects of your content marketing strategy. Knowing which social media platforms to use and harnessing their strengths based on the creative needs you have, is simply a smart and wonderful area you need to play in.