A quick hit comedy list of 5 funny monologues for you witty female actors. Be sure to visit our 50 Comic Monologues for Women that you may find pretty useful for comedy monologue auditions as well.
- Just For Laughs (2 Minutes) – In this monologue, Jane is sitting around a kitchen table having coffee and cake with her closest friends. The women all share stories of teasing and playing practical jokes on their children. Jane shares a recent story of a joke she played on her son unbeknownst to him.
- Next In Line (2 Minutes) – In this monologue, Lucille verbally abuses customers for no apparent reason. This is a comedy and meant to be a monologue skit. It’s as if a retail worker can actually speak their mind, this is what might come out. The character is a real bitch, full of sarcasm and attitude. Not someone you would like but it works for the piece written.
- The Girls (1-2 Minutes) – In this monologue, Dana is listening to her girlfriend’s new love interest with hidden disgust and apparent loneliness.
- Dog Anxiety (1-2 Minutes) – In this monologue, Raquel stops over her neighbors in her apartment complex building. She tells her of the terrible creature of a dog she has been babysitting for another friend.
- Snot Rags (1 Minute) – In this monologue, Elaine tells her roommate cousin Jessica to stop being such a slob.