Drinking lemon juice is a fantastic way actors can live healthier
Lemons are all year round and at their best between January and March. Drinking lemon water is always a smart way to rid of toxins and makes for a good morning drink.
Here are only a few of the things that lemon juice can come in handy for in addition to taking care of your throat.
- High Blood Pressure
- Respiratory Disorders
This infographic by Organic Facts does a great job at giving us some solid information on the positive effects Lemons have on our bodies.
- Lemon juice contains 25 calories.
- Vitamin C, citric acid, B-complex vitamins, vitamin A, calcium,flavonoids, copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and fiber.
Picking A Good Lemon:
- The juiciest lemons are always going to be the ones that give a little when you gently squeeze them. This is how you know if you have found a lemon that contains a fair amount of juice.
- Heavier lemons are the better choice.
- Lemons should be completely yellow, if you see green tinges, that means the lemon has not fully ripened.
- If the lemons appear to be wrinkly, than it means they have over-ripened and probably won’t be as good.
- Lemons are good for flavoring salad.
- Try squeezing lemon juice into ice cube trays for freezing and use for a nice glass of cold water.
- Pure lemon juice contains acid which is harmful to tooth enamel so always try to mix with water to dilute.
- Wash lemons properly to steer clear of germs.
10 Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water
- Lemons protect your body against immune system deficiencies.
- They are good for calming anxiety.
- Good for the digestive system.
- It helps prevent pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases.
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees.
- It helps cure the common cold.
- Helps get rid of acne.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- Lemons help to strengthen the liver by balancing oxygen and calcium levels.
- It helps to prevent wrinkling skin.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts.
- Good for treating canker sores.
Delicious Lemon Recipes